30 Days Return Policy
All of the products found on the Microtek Online Store come with 30-days Return Policy, a 15% restocking fee
will be charged unless the item defective or damaged. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. Customer is responsible for sending product back to Microtek.
For your convenience, The Microtek Online Store will accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card is billed/credited at the time the order is placed, except in the cases noted under Mis-shipment, Returns for Defective Products, or Returns for Non-Defective Products. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with The Microtek Online Store. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and daytime telephone number, which your credit card issuer has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. The Microtek Online Store reserves the right to accept or decline any order for any reason.
The Microtek Online Store collects 9.0% local county sales tax for delivery to all addresses within the state of California.
The Microtek Online Store uses FedEx Ground for all orders placed within the continental United States includes Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for you when placing your order. Total shipping charges are calculated based on the quantity and model of product(s) you order. No international billing or shipping addresses are accepted.
All orders placed with the Microtek Online Store are subject to a 24-48 hour processing period prior to shipment. The Microtek Online Store does not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. Note: The Microtek Online Store cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. The Microtek Online Store currently ships only to addresses within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. The Microtek Online Store shall solely determine where it will ship products, without prior notice. All shipments are subject to stock availability.
The Microtek Online Store provides you with full shipment insurance for your purchase, included in the shipping and handling fee. However, you are responsible for providing accurate information on the Registration Form. Please double-check and confirm that you provided accurate shipping address and daytime phone number.
If the shipper loses the package, due to customer entry error, then it becomes customer's responsibility to provide the accurate information to the shipper. If the shipper is at fault, and the problem is not resolved within 10 business days, the Microtek Online Store will ship a replacement product to you immediately. This policy only applies to products being shipped from The Microtek Online Store to the customer.
Missing Material Policy
The Microtek Online Store will supply materials missing from your product packages (for example, software, manuals, cards, cables, etc.) if you notify us within 60 days of receipt of order. Please call The Microtek Online Store at (310)687-5872, 8:30 a.m. to 4 :30 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; for replacement materials. After 60 days of receipt of order, it will be your responsibility to purchase replacement materials by calling Microtek Customer Service at (310)687-5872 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is submitted for processing, it cannot be cancelled.
If you do not want any part of the order, you may choose one of the following options:
- When FedEx attempts delivery of your order, do not accept the shipment, or write "Return to Sender" on the outside label. FedEx will return your order to our warehouse and a refund for the item(s) ordered will be issued to your credit card account, plus any tax (if applicable). We cannot refund shipping charges unless we accidentally shipped you an incorrect or damaged item(s).
- Return the item(s) as noted in "Returns Policy" below.
All of the Microtek Online Store’s products are covered by a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling. After the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period has ended, support for defective products will be provided by our technical support group (www.support.microtek.com).
Please refer to the following instructions before sending your original item back:
- If your product(s) become(s) defective, or you wish to return or exchange your product(s), within the first thirty (30) days of your invoice date, you may return it for a refund, or an no charge repair, subject to manufacturer restrictions. Before returning any item, please refer to and provide the following information when requesting a replacement: (refer to packing slip).
- Order Number
- Bill-to zip code
- Bill-to phone number
- Your daytime phone number
- In order to return merchandise, you must Email email@example.com for a Return Merchndise Authorization (RMA) within thirty days of your invoice date..
- No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please be sure to physically inspect your Microtek Online Store product(s) before opening any bundled software. For defective software, The Microtek Online Store authorizes same-item exchange only.
- The RMA number is good for only one (1) purchase transaction and must match the product authorized for return.
- All products (unless noted on The Microtek Online Store site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty.
- You are responsible for shipping and insurance charges related to the return of the original product(s). In order to receive full credit, return your product after obtaining an RMA. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any missing items could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a $25.00 re-box fee for products returned in a damaged box, or returned in a non-original box.
- All items being returned must be received in The Microtek Online Store warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.
- The Microtek Online Store will ship a replacement or exchange product(s) upon receipt of the returned product(s). You might not need to offer a credit card number for this option. The Microtek Online Store will pay for the shipping charges necessary for you to return the defective product(s) within 30 days from purchase date.
Microtek will refund or credit your charge card for the value of the product. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we do not pay for shipping on returns. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Microtek will not be responsible for any interest accrued, fees, etc., which may be charged to your credit card during the credit processing period.